Zemits Hydro Luxx (Hydrodermabrasion)
HydroLuxx is a new generation Hydrodermabrasion equipment that is a perfect combination of great effectiveness, hight quality and beautiful results.
What is Hydrodermabrasion? The process of Hydrodermabrasion starts with applying the peeling solutions or normal saline on the skin. After this, the action of exfoliation begins, but the solution that you applied before prevents the skin from getting any irritation. This makes exfoliation safe and appropriate for sensitive skin or skin that lacks moisture, for example, at cold weather time season. The applied solution makes skin softer, more appropriate for the extraction. Hydro-peel removes blackheads and comedones, cleans pores and smoothes skin relief.
This procedure is recommended for all skin types and is used to gain results, such as:
- Smoothes and plumps
- Refines pores
- Detoxifies and deeply cleanses skin
- Minimizes the look of large pores and thick skin
- Decreases hyperpigmentation and sun spots
- Thoroughly exfoliates
- Promotes the production of new collagen and elasticity in skin
After your skin has been deeply exfoliated and nourished, your skin cells are easily able to be oxygenated with the Oxygen infusion. Overall, Zemits Hydro Luxx provides a highly luxurious and rejuvenating exfoliating treatment. Also, after repeating the procedure of Hydrodermabrasion every few weeks, it will be possible to get rid of blackheads for good without damaging the skin.
PICO Genesis Laser Treatment
The PICO Genesis laser procedure takes an entirely new approach to the treatment of pigmentation issues and skin revitalization. This method combines the benefits of two highly effective wavelengths in ultra-short pulses to cause an intense, non-thermal, photo mechanical disruption and remodeling of the upper dermis.
What does this mean for you? A brighter, more uniform complexion in less treatment sessions than traditional methods.
Originally developed for tattoo removal, picosecond lasers are now being used for a variety of conditions, including skin toning, reducing hyperpigmentation, and building collagen. With virtually no downtime.
This procedure is recommended for all skin types and is used to treat:
- Brown spots
- Sun damage
- Age spots
- Pigmented lesions
If you have ever had stubborn melasma, hyper-pigmentation, uneven skin tone, and tried everything to fix it without results, then PICO Genesis™ laser is a good treatment option for you.
CO2RE Laser Treatment
Skin treatment technology has advanced a great deal in the last few years. The treatment of scars, wrinkles, skin laxity, and discoloration with fractional lasers has been around for the past decade at least, but the latest fractional CO2 laser – the CO2RE – shows just how much the technology has grown so quickly and so much better than ever before!
The CO2RE uses two types of lasers simultaneously, penetrating the skin at different depths, thereby allowing for the treatment of skin at the superficial layer as well as the deep layer at the same time. This allows it to produce better results, such as smoother skin and more even complexion, and allows it to effectively resurface and rejuvenate skin with as little as a single treatment.
The CO2RE has four treatment modes, each designed to suit different levels of skin treatment:
- CO2RE Light – Used to treat minor imperfections, fine lines and wrinkles, and enlarged skin pores by performing superficial fractional skin resurfacing.
- CO2RE Mid – Used primarily for pigment correction by targeting laser energy deeper into the middle surfaces of the skin. Also used to treat acne scars and pronounced wrinkles.
- CO2RE Deep – Used to treat peri-oral wrinkles (wrinkles around the mouth) and other prominent wrinkles, loose skin, acne, surgical and burn scars, stretch marks, and by targeting the deeper skin layers.
- CO2RE Fusion – Used to rejuvenate all skin layers simultaneously by employing a combination of specific intensities and resurfacing depths. This option is also excellent for treatment of peri-oral wrinkles.
After the treatment, the skin will continue to improve for up to three months as natural collagen continues to form. Significant results are visible after just one treatment. Skin will look smoother, tighter, and younger, and fine lines, spots, and uneven texture will be visibly more evened out. How long the results will last, depends on a number of factors such as health, age, and skincare regimen.